Saturday, June 30, 2007

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BLOG

Hello to all Rockwell-Johnson family members.
I've wanted to set up this blog for some time, and yet have put it off. But as time for Family Campout draws near, I thought this may be the perfect time. This will provide a way to communicate and see what's going on, kind of like a bulletin board. Hopefully I can send "invites" to the ones I have email addresses for so they can post "articles." Even if I can't figure that out, you can add comments which will serve the purpose, which is to be able to communicate news or new developments. So if I don't have your email address, put it in a comment, please.
Hopefully this can be a help to our wild and wooly family.

2 comments:

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

This was a great idea Aunt Kathy! I hate that I'm so far away sometimes. I feel left out of a lot of the family plans and this will help a lot. Looking forward to family camp!